


These are the seedlings that we started a couple of weeks ago. There are about five different varieties of Tomatoes and then some sage at the end. We have planted Tomatoes, Sage, Rosemary, Basil, Cilantro, Parsley, Lavender, Daisies, Onions and Peppers. This weekend we are hoping to plant our cold weather vegetables(peas, radishes ect.). Our potatoes were planted last weekend though this is just an experiment. I always forget that I have purchased potatoes if I buy the big bag. Inevitably the potatoes sprout before I cook them, so I just planted the sprouted ones and we will see what we get. I hope we get something because I sacrificed an entire flower bed for this. Most of the Herbs will be mixed in with our flower beds and I have decided to try something new this year with some of my tomatoes. I started a couple bush varieties that I am going to grow in pots and then stake under our trees along our driveway. I am hoping that it will be visually appealing as well as productive. I will keep you updated as the seedlings sprout and are replanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment