Those of us with little hands and curious minds know how frustrating it is to find our flashlights all flashed out. This might be a Brown baby phenomenon but I am pretty sure it's a universal truth that kids love flashlights. So to solve this problem and eliminate potential blackouts, I have decided to try this idea and see if it works.
So here's my idea:
There are designated places for our flashlights in our home. This way they are easier to find in an emergency. Near or inside those places I have taped replacement batteries as well. This way if the batteries are dead or near dead, I know right were to find new ones (even in the dark). For those of you who are assuming that your children will just play with those too, that's why you tape them out of the way. The batteries won't rattle around when you open the drawer and most little hands and eyes can't reach into the back wall of the drawer or above a tall shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment