I am not one prone to impulse buys, but I happened to be in Old Navy two weeks ago purchasing a gift card and walked past this little romper. Sold! In fact I bought two. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for stripes and these wrapped themselves around me and I wish I could figure out a way to have Elliott wear this cutie everyday. This has only happened to me one other time and we all remember the completely adorable monkey suit! Obviously I also happen to love, love, love the color brown. Like the shoes... super cute too. Felt is so much fun. Anyway, Elliott is cute.
And I thought of you today (or was it yesterday?) during conference when someone quoted the scripture, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." And truly, I'm not sure if I can think of a less fearful person than you!
Kim-I did make those shoes... They turned out really cute. MSL has a patten for felt slippers that I tweaked and then added the strap. Note: I measured Elliott's feet and then added a 1/8 seam allowance and now this shoes will only last a month or two, so learn from my misfortune and add a 1/4 seam allowance. I also used 100% wool felt which is traditionally thicker then blended felt. I am making Leah's next.
Tamra, You know I am scared of all kinds of things. Swimming with sharks Gross Bugs Snotty children who are not mine Drowning (I have alot of water fears) Anyhow, thanks for the compliment!
5 comments:
Did you make those shoes?! They are adorable! Please tell me where you got the pattern for those.
I must also know if you made those shoes.
And I thought of you today (or was it yesterday?) during conference when someone quoted the scripture, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." And truly, I'm not sure if I can think of a less fearful person than you!
Kim-I did make those shoes... They turned out really cute. MSL has a patten for felt slippers that I tweaked and then added the strap. Note: I measured Elliott's feet and then added a 1/8 seam allowance and now this shoes will only last a month or two, so learn from my misfortune and add a 1/4 seam allowance. I also used 100% wool felt which is traditionally thicker then blended felt. I am making Leah's next.
Tamra, You know I am scared of all kinds of things. Swimming with sharks
Gross Bugs
Snotty children who are not mine
Drowning
(I have alot of water fears)
Anyhow, thanks for the compliment!
Elliott IS cute! Of course you like the color Brown.
Post a Comment