Hey Rebecca! I saw on facebook that you have a blog. So fun. (Chris is on call tonight and I am reading other people's blogs rather than updating my own...)Anyway, I love this apron. It is darling. I want to make one for me and smaller versions for the girls. Wouldn't that be fun? Is there a pattern or did you just do it on your own? P.S. Your blog is super fun.
1 comment:
Hey Rebecca! I saw on facebook that you have a blog. So fun. (Chris is on call tonight and I am reading other people's blogs rather than updating my own...)Anyway, I love this apron. It is darling. I want to make one for me and smaller versions for the girls. Wouldn't that be fun? Is there a pattern or did you just do it on your own? P.S. Your blog is super fun.
Post a Comment