Monday, February 22

So I was looking at our blog...

R has this ability to take photographs at just the right time in order to capture the essence of a moment. The periodically changing pictures at the top of the blog are a case in point. One is a picture of her hands and L's kneading bread dough. Another is a picture of L riding her trike down the sidewalk in front of our house. The one that's currently posted is a favorite of mine. Sure, I'm irrationally proud of the potatoes in the picture, having grown them in the soil behind the kid's playhouse. And I happen to be the proud owner of the hands in the photo. But if you look closely at the bottom of the picture, you'll see two little eyes and some fly-away tow-headedness. L making sure that she's in the picture. Ever the center of attention in her own world. And captured perfectly, if inadvertently, by mom.

No comments: