Monday, February 8

Valentine's Cupcakes
















Yes, yes, yes, I know, in a household that blatantly mocks the tradition of dessert after dinner, who am I to post pictures of chocolate cupcakes... Well, I made them. Yes I did, and for cake they are pretty good. What's my motivation you ask? Not to have a dessert, but to please my daughter who is ridiculously excited about Valentine's Day. Part of my dislike for cake stems from the over frosting issue and well as gross frosting issue. Sometimes I wonder if
people really taste test before they serve or whether the issue is just me. I know, it's just me. Regardless, these cupcakes have no frosting, just a delightfully light dusting of powdered sugar. Kinda perfect If you ask me. Perfect in a chocolate crumbs all over her face and a smile spread wide, wide enough for a caving mother to hand her another one.













No comments: