Monday, May 10

Showing some Teacher Appreciation!

I had the pleasure of sewing some pretty aprons for A school last week. The double ruffle one is my favorite. I tried making them flirty as well as functional. How did I do?


p.s. A was cueing my facial expressions for the entire photo shoot. His number one request was a robot face. Let's just say they were hilarious bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did very good becky they look realy good and pretty

Angelea said...

These are great Becky! I wish I had your talent!

Rachel said...

So cute! I wonder which teachers ended up winning them...

Tricia said...

Robot Face would be a great name for a rock band.

Creative Mind Journaling said...

I love them! I have been making aprons lately, for my kids and myself, I just love sewing, I wish I could be as talented as you are, but I enjoy doing it =)

Emily said...

Not a cat fabric in the whole lot. I'm disappointed.