Wednesday, July 28

Whew, glad that's out of the way. So now we can go on living our life.

A couple of weeks ago a friend (thank's for the heads-up Kelly) sent me a message about how she saw my family in a magazine. The picture was promoting the Dublin Irish Festival. Well, my family attended last year but one would have thought that I would have remembered someone taking my picture. Well, shoot, nobody did. It's not a picture of me. Drat. Hopes were dashed as a copy of this magazine was placed in my hands (courtesy of Bunnie).

After consulting with my husband, I was informed that he gave permission to someone working at the activity section to take some pictures of them. (We are really great communicators!, which is why we are so PoPular.) Their photography skills must have been pretty poor if this was the best picture they got. I love how wilted L looks and that blue glue isn't helping A out there. I know many of you are wondering whether this has some creep factor. I will admit that it doesn't. In fact, it's strangly flattering and besides, look how cute my husband is...

So here it is. Our Fifteen Minutes of Fame. (If you want to visit A's FMofF, visit HERE.) Thank Heavens. Now I don't have to lose sleep at night wondering what family issue we need to develop to have a little visit with Dr. Phil (does he even have a show any more?) Or when we will be woken up in the wee hours of morning to paparazzi banging down our door. No Great Race in our future. We need not apply. Sigh.


ps. We LOVE the Dublin Irish Festival. Find info HERE.

2 comments:

Garrett B said...

Are you offering signed copies?

rebecca said...

Who would we give them to?