I know, I know, I know. So much sewing, so much blogging about sewing. But LOOK at those fabrics, the texture, color, print and potential. I can't help but be completely giddy about the whole thing. With Halloween around the corner and a new pattern to try (thank you elsie marley and Patterns by Figgy), my dreams are about sewing. And yes, I keep a notebook by my bed to sketch my lofty dreams in.
Dustin worked very late tonight and due to the nature of my week I needed to go to the fabric store tonight. However, the idea of taking mr. e into said store kinda makes me want to pass out in bed... so I called my in-laws. Gems, Gems they are! I got one and a bit blissful hours in the fabric store. I compared fabrics, pondered design, studied the new notions and basically had a nice leisurely stroll through crafter's heaven. Sigh. Twice.
Thank you Karen and Dennis.
1 comment:
Love your new picture at the top!
Post a Comment