**Note to self- always measure twice or else you will spend one whole hour adding more fabric because you measured to short only to then have to slice a bit off because you then measured too much... at least the girl like's the skirt.
Such a cute skirt...how is it that Leah already looks older. We miss you guys. Let me know if you plan to come down this way. I'd love to have you come over - you are always welcome. I'm starting to get out more and I really want to come see your new home. I'll be in touch. (Tamra and I were talking the other day about how crazy talented and creative you are - you're awesome!)
2 comments:
per usual - VERY cute! :)
Such a cute skirt...how is it that Leah already looks older. We miss you guys. Let me know if you plan to come down this way. I'd love to have you come over - you are always welcome. I'm starting to get out more and I really want to come see your new home. I'll be in touch. (Tamra and I were talking the other day about how crazy talented and creative you are - you're awesome!)
Post a Comment