
I apparently didn't take any pictures of the finished product, but they were cute! Well, sort of. I designed them in Open Office which means the heart shape was from the 1980's and somewhat pixelated and the font was very formal. Dustin has decided to purchase me some design software because my creative juices were limited by our lack of cool computer programs. Of course, Bug didn't care, he just liked the chocolate legoman and the candy hearts. He's a smart boy.
Lou's were downloaded via The Long Thread and instead of making crayons, we made these really yummy pretzel, chocolate sprinkle hearts. Luckily we had lots of leftovers...
so... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
ps. I can take no credit for the clever Legoman phrase, after brainstorming poorly for half a morning I call my wordsmith Tricia and in 15 seconds she came up with no less than five clever salutations. Talented with words, that girl is! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment