Because previously planned family cards have been postponed to later this year (summertime) to include all new things, Valentine's day hasn't been a big deal in this house. Bug's teacher sent home a note reminding parents that his class was having a party on Monday. What? Shoot. I better get my act together. Well, lucky for me, everyone else is all over Valentine's day like licks on a lollipop.
Over at The Long Thread, they have posted a list of links for over 30 totally adorable, free, printable valentine's day cards. They range from lovey-dovey to let's just be friends. And yes, I did open each file. Bug liked about five different kinds, Lou picked out some to give away at church and I even found some to hand out to the children's class I teach on Sunday. Printed, check. Cute, check. Within budget, check, check (uhmm about one dollar). Now, that is what I call sweet.
1 comment:
Miciah decided she was making her own this year. She made them out of white paper, no decorations on the front (I was surprised. Usually she's all about the decorations). But she wrote a personal note to everyone in her class, saying why she likes them. I was impressed.
Post a Comment