Christmas Thank You Cards
Hello Handicrafts!
A saturday morning of making.
Saturday, March 19th
9:00-1:00pm
My house
What do you think? Do you want to join in? Please Comment!
Like all handicraft classes, all projects are welcome. Even if you forget them at home. Chick food will be available for eating and I can foresee laughter there.
8 comments:
I wish I lived closer...
Count me in!
I'd love to go!!!
awe shucks...wish we could come. And congrats on the news, I just heard :)
Count me in as a maybe.
I'm in, I think. . . if I can get up in time!
I want to come, too! It should be possible.
Tiffany- You will be rockin' in Utah! So that's probably better anyhow.
Other Ladies- Yeah! All of you are going to be so excited to come that you will arise very early and sneak out of the house, purchasing a yummy pastry on the way and enjoying listening to the radio all by yourself! Or having an entire conversation with your carpool buddies. Jealous, because I will probably be cleaning my house frantically and trying to find my sissors.
Post a Comment