Thursday, March 3

Your Favorite Son, Ever.

A couple of days ago, Bug brought home a school performance survey for me to fill out. I couldn't do it. I guess the rule of "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" kept coming into my brain. So I decided to sit and stew about it awhile. So Bug appealed to a higher power (the kids got a prize if they brought the survey back) and left this note for Dustin.


Note that the P's are backward. Now can you read it? Yah, his favorite son ever. That's the best part. ps. He got some sticky notes in the shape of feet. He was very satisfied. Dustin was very diplomatic and nice. I didn't have to use my angry voice. Win- Win- Win.

2 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

i love that you couldn't do it.

Charity Brown said...

he's gotta start emphasizing the favorite son aspect as early as he can! :)