Lou: Daddy, what was that piano thing called again?
Me: An organ. A pipe organ, actually.
Lou: Why did it have six keyboards?
Me: Well, each key on the keyboard controls a different pipe on the organ, and there have to be many keys to control all of the pipes.
Lou: Pipes?
Me: Yeah, pipes. Those were the tall things that made the noise. Like big whistles, they make a noise when air blows through them.
Lou: So not like the pipes in the basement with water and poop in them?
Me: No, pretty different.
Lou: Okay. Why did that guy have a stick again?
At least the choir had an impact.
2 comments:
Funny!
I was just stalking your blog and decided I wish we lived closer. You are so dang crafty. I wish I had you around to teach me. I love the old clothes into scarfs idea. So smart! Good work Rebecca. I am a fan!
i love her.
Post a Comment