I don't have any
Witty stories.
Fancy pictures.
Good food to eat.
Pretty fabric to share.
Fondue.
Well behaved children.
A clean house.
Enough pants.
Painted toe nails.
Clean sheets.
I do have
PBS.
Chex Mix.
Soda Pop.
Allergy Medicine.
Air Conditioning.
Hair that needs a cut.
Dirty Children.
Happy Wednesday!
4 comments:
Those are great things to have! :) Wish I was closer to give you a break and let you get some rest! I know Ryan and Caylee would love to see their cousins. Hey... why don't you just ship them to me for a visit? ;)
I wish I could have brought you dinner tonight. Today it was nice to read your post and not feel bad for being less than supermom who can do it all and then some! I was feeling like I needed to enroll in Parenting 101 or something today...Wish Matty and Andrew could disappear for hours together and play legos. Those were the days!
Looks like you've got the main things covered. Thank goodness for PBS! Miss ya!
This is way I love my friends. You are all so wonderful!
Post a Comment