Tuesday, July 5

dreaming

After much debate (I lost) we will be calling this little boy Jeep. (Online of course) Dustin is very proud of his cleverness. You should congratulate him on winning. My bid lost (Mr. Beaver), mostly because it would only make sense to a few people and Jeep really is a fun mix of his first and middle names. Plus, sometimes you have to take one for the team...

ps... aren't new babies amazing!

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I'm glad Jeep won. I love the nickname Jeep! :) It's perfect for him!!!

Tamra said...

Jeep is good enough to keep in real life! I like the nickname.

Christie & Ethan said...

Awww... We loved Mr. Beaver! He will always be the "Beav" to our family. Loved meeting him this weekend.!!

Love you!

Christie

stephanie said...

I really thought his name was Jeep! I couldn't ask though, since you and I both know I have no right to ask "is that really his name?" :)