A couple of nights ago I was reading Lou her bedtime story (Meet Kirsten) when she held up her hand and told me to hold on. "Mom, I need to take this call." Uhmmm, excuse me, I said. "What call?". She then jumped off her bed and picked up a wooden block, bringing it to her right ear and proceeded to answer her imaginary phone call. Luckily my mom skills finally overcame my shock and her "phone" was confiscated. She was informed of proper story reading etiquette and told that her behavior would not be tolerated EVER. Seriously people... we have a really long road ahead of us.
2 comments:
That's hilarious!! You should write it in to the Reader's digest!
Waa haa haa.
Holy cow, that girl was born a 16-year-old!
With a capital T and that rhymes with L and that stands for Look Out!
Post a Comment