My camera battery died. It's the truth. It's a new camera and I couldn't remember where I placed the charger. It wasn't in the box. It wasn't with the camera. It wasn't stuck in an outlet. It was in the linen drawer. With the fancy platters. And that is why you never take a mouse to school. Or whatever.
So, here's the last of my kid's sewing creations.
Pantaloons for Lou.
It's cold out there and sometimes tights, leggings and regular pants just don't cut it for my diva. A girl needs options.
Made from a pair of vintage kitchen cutains. I rock. She loves.
Fancy wool pants for Mr.E. Fully lined. Impressed?
We call these his treat pants. Cause' that pocket is huge!
p.s. That's thrifted wool. A whole two yards for one dollor. I am sure you will be seeing something else made out of that stuff.
Best part, these are both "no pattern" pants.
Alright, back to your regular lives, enough gloating for me...


No comments:
Post a Comment