Yesterday was the move. It was also the hottest day of the year so far. A heart-felt thanks goes out to all those of you that labored in the heat - you know who you are. We're organizing all of the necessities of life in the new (old) house and so this post will be short. This occasional series on the blog is not meant to be for complaint or venting or bragging or anything other than a chronicle of this adventure in our life. Today I just want to share some of the highlights of the experience thus far:
Mice in the ceiling.
A full pint of fresh red raspberries - summertime encapsulated.
The central air not working and beloved friends with an extra window unit.
A wasp nest inside on the upstairs landing.
A discount on the moving truck - the A/C was broken.
A road trip to fetch the kids from Grandma's house.
A garage full of our stuff.
Sleeping in the living room.
(I'm grinning as I write this).
No comments:
Post a Comment