love love love the butcher block and the apron sink. whyyyeeee do we have such similar taste? BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME, THAT'S WHY. and how is jeep so big and walking? wasn't he just born?
That sink. I want THAT SINK. And funny how when I saw the picture of Jeep, I really saw E. Because that's about the age I remember E and I never even meet Jeep. What? PS--actually making napkins from your fabric right now...at 11 pm on a friday night. Finally.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
love love love the butcher block and the apron sink. whyyyeeee do we have such similar taste? BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME, THAT'S WHY. and how is jeep so big and walking? wasn't he just born?
That sink. I want THAT SINK.
And funny how when I saw the picture of Jeep, I really saw E. Because that's about the age I remember E and I never even meet Jeep. What?
PS--actually making napkins from your fabric right now...at 11 pm on a friday night. Finally.
Post a Comment