Thursday, May 29

John Deere Fabric



A client wanted some market bags using John Deere fabric. 
Saying client sounds so fancy.
Using John Deere fabric does not.


I just couldn't do the whole thing in tractors... so I added some geometric prints.


 As a set goes, I think it works really well together.


I made a carry case for all the bags.  It took almost forty minutes to fold and fit the bags into the carry case.  To the recipient of this gift- good luck!


Because I really wanted to have NO John Deere fabric left over, I found a use for every little scrap.




3 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

This made me think of this: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joediffie/johndeeregreen.html

Which is not actually a song I have, but it was played plenty on the school bus radio when I was a kid and has unfortunately ingrained itself into my memory.

Ps, they look great.

rebecca said...

Alisha, knowing this just makes me like you even more.

Alisha Erin said...

To be honest, I looked it up on youtube when I was done commenting and was scarringly appalled. My memory seems to have softened the badness of...that.