
I have seriously read each of these books about twenty times. The two books from the Library have been renewed no less then three times. I have used two patterns from each book and intend to use more. I love these books. Several of this year's
Christmas gifts started with the ideas and patterns within one of these gems, I then "
rebecca'd" them and Viola! beautiful gifts and delights.
Weekend Sewing by
Heather Ross and
Simple Sewing by
Lotta Jansdotter tie at the top. Lotta is
sooo Scandinavian which makes some of her designs impressive and simple. Heather's book is hip yet unaware.
A is for Apron made me want to wear aprons everywhere, I just don't have that many....... yet.
Last-Minute Fabric Gifts is filled with lots of interesting how-to suggestions that got me thinking outside the sewing box. Anyhow, love these.
No comments:
Post a Comment