Thursday, December 3

Three Little Pretties




These little pretties were all for Leah. The softie toy is her "kitty", the bag was made from left over halloween fabric and the dress she is wearing was finished this afternoon. Kitty was designed by Leah over Thanksgiving and I was impressed about how cute she turned out. I had made a little tote bag for Leah a couple of weeks ago which she rejected faster then Andrew can get his angry eyebrows out. This new tote bag was really fast and Leah insisted that I add a fabric lollipop on the side. Super cute. The dress is for next summer but like all girls, Leah wanted to wear it all day simply because it's new. I have a great love for these kinds of dresses. Perhaps it is the nostalgia that seeps through the seams or the dainty little ties on the shoulders, nonetheless this dress makes me squeal with delight.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Love them all! Though I'm glad you didn't design the kitty. It's a little Picaso. Cute if Leah designed it, a little tragic if you designed it. You know: "Umm, YEAH, Rebecca, that's REALLY cute!" cough, cough.