
L's room. Upon moving into our upgrade home, we acquired some new rooms. The most important of said rooms was the third bedroom. Heaven coming from a squished two bedrooms with five people. L is now officially the single occupant of this room. And loving it. Loving it so much that she refuses to clean it or keep her clothes in the right place...
Anyhow.
Here's the scoop: Before Pictures

Rules: I can't paint a single wall (frowny face) and I want to limit the number of holes we put in due to the plaster and lath walls. We must include the bedspread (lovingly assembled by my sweet s-i-l) and we are starting from scratch. I need you to project with me. I could do this all by myself but what would be the fun in that. So think and comment. Send me links to cool stuff you find. I will post each thing as they come and get some opinions. The toys that will remain in her room are her dress-ups, ponies and babies. She will be also getting a bookshelf for some of her more feminine stories.


4 comments:
As far as walls go - Costco now does these posterboard prints of photos that are lightweight and look like a mounted photograph. I'm really excited to find a spot and try one in the kids room. I don't think you'd have to drill a hole in the wall. The 3M adhesive picture hangers should work. Love the quilt!
check out knockoffwood.blogspot.com.
http://www.knock-offwood.com/
Sorry she switched to a .com
get her a set of sheer curtians that you can add butterflies to to make her a princess canopy! Lath is easy to fix a hole hear and there from picture nails. I have a cradle for dolls we can bring to you.
Post a Comment