Friday, May 13

Birthdays and 'Cause I might be just alittle proud...


This boy had a birthday.


So Dad made him some of this.


And I made him some of that...


And they all celebrated together.


Cause I might be a bit proud of this one.


Cause it's pretty big. Big boy bed big.

He loved the bicycle fabric too.


Color blocking on the back turned out differently than I had thought.


I just like this one.


Seriously. It's pretty good. Even if I finished it four hours before we gave it to him.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Happy birthday Andrew! And what an accomplishment!

Rachel said...

Wonderful quilt! We have a gift for Andrew (wish I could say it's homemade...). We'll have to get together soon! School's out for us in a couple weeks. When is Andrew done?

Michelle said...

The quilt turned out great!! And I'm thinking that maybe we need to start quilts a LITTLE bit earlier since I finished Nathalie's quilt only a few days before her birthday.

Happy Birthday!!!