My lemon tree is blooming and it brings such joy. Who knew that having this tree in my house would be a daily source of smiles. Bug comments everyday about how close the remaining buds are to opening. He checks it before and after school. When the first bud bloomed, we cheered. Families that cheer together....
Dustin and I are slightly obsessed with the temperatures right now. We are so excited to tap our maple trees that I am having a hard time waiting for the right weather. What a self-reliant nerd I am...
I stopped taking a the medication that was having some monstrous side effects and I am feeling a bit better! Dustin agrees.
I have been in a mad sewing frenzy. I am sure my family would appreciate the removal of the ironing board/stacks of fabric/pin cushions/sewing machine out of the dining room. The shop will be fully stocked soon.
February is going to be a great month. Between Lou's Valentine's day party, a quick trip to Niagara Falls and three pretty awesome date nights, I might just heart this month the most.
1 comment:
I am glad you all are happy and doing well...and I LOVE that you are going to tap your trees!! There better be blog posts in the future about this!!
Post a Comment