Every year the kiddos and I make ornaments for their little trees. (Each kid's room has a 3 foot high christmas tree) Due to the lack of crafty stuff in our house (still in boxes), I made a computer template for some easy-to-color paper ornaments. And I thought that I would share it with you.
We made "I heart Cincinnati Ornaments!".
Obviously, if you don't love Cincinnati, then these are probably not for you.
But if you do... just print color and cut out.
It's that simple. It took about 15 minutes for each of the kids to color and cut out. Each kid colored two discs and we glued them back to back, for an in the round effect.
It turned out to be a pretty fun family activity and we all got to share what we loved most about Cincinnati. The bakery! The library! The purple people bridge! The playground! Our friends! Ikea! Our friends! The Zoo! The Art museum! Our Friends! Mt. Airy Forest!

1 comment:
I was missing you and your kiddos today! I thought about driving down Cordova but it made me too sad. :)
Post a Comment